When will the JCI ASPAC take place in 2017?
2017 JCI ASPAC will take place from June 8 – June 11, 2017.
Where will the 2017 JCI ASPAC take place?
2017 JCI ASPAC will take place in Ulaanbaatar City, Mongolia.
How can I register for the ASPAC?
Please, register through this http://www.cvent.com/d/dfqhtg
How much will the tickets be and what will the tiered pricing be?
Early Conference registration fee is stated on each meeting registration form.
Payments must be received at JCI World Headquarters or COC Office no later than the date stated as early registration deadline to be considered as early registration.
After this date the full registration fee is required.
For Infant and Children the registration fee shall be: (as long as registered with at least one delegate)
0-6 years old – Free,
7-12 years old – 25% of registration fee,
12-18 years old – 50% of registration fee.
For the procedure, please contact email@example.com
How do I get an invoice for the registration fee?
Once the payment is received, the invoice appears on www.jci.cc
under “EVENTS / MY EVENTS”
as PDF document.
Can I cancel a paid registration?
- Refunds will be given per the following schedule:
- Up to the early registration deadline: 95% refund
- Thereafter, up to 30 days before the Opening Ceremony: 50% refund
- Thereafter, up to 10 days before the Opening Ceremony: 25% refund
- 10 days or less to the Opening Ceremony: 0% refund. Except for extraordinary circumstances involving illness or death of an immediate relative, in which case 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- A 5% administrative fee will be deducted from ALL refunds.
50% refunds will be given to delegates who failed to get their VISA in time to attend JCI Area Conference until 15 days after the Conference.
- JCI will not entertain any requests for refunds after 15 days after the end of the Conference.
- No refunds will be given onsite. If a delegate failed to receive his/her VISA in time, the refund will be issued after JCI Area Conference when the JCI Team returns to the Headquarters.
- Any appeals should be dealt with by the GLC whose decision shall be final.
- Pre-registration deadline is stated on each meeting registration. Delegates who wish to register after this deadline will have to register on-site when they arrive at Conference.
How can I transfer my paid registration?
To transfer the paid registration, you need someone with an unpaid registration. The person who will receive the payment approval needs to register for the congress as a member and chose “wire transfer” but must not pay.
Then you write an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following content:
“Please transfer the payment of my registration “NAME” “REGISTRATION NO” to “NAME” “REGISTRATION NO”.” The request will be forwarded to JCI. Then JCI will cancel the first registration and approve the second one. This is free of charge.
Is it possible to book tickets for several days?
No, the registration is always for the whole period of the JCI Asia-Pacific Conference.
Where do I find information about Ulaanbaatar City and the region (sights, culture and nature, for example)?
How do I get there?
Information on how to get to Ulaanbaatar City can be found here.
Where can I get information about the visa?
Visa Information can be found here.
Where can I find information on hotels and accommodation?
On our website you can find information on hotels and accommodation.
When will you publish the program?
On our website you can find information on the program and events.
How can I get information on a regular basis?
Our biweekly newsletter contains news and updates. You can also follow us on
Facebook Twitter YouTube.
Will the registration desk be open during the Opening Ceremony?
Yes. It will open during the JCI ASPAC.